What a great start. Your mummy looks very real. Here is a link to a fantastic YouTube video showing the making of a Lego Egyptian pyramid. Enjoy . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8JJxw2ArG0 I can't wait to see the finished product.
Great knitting. Next time you post a picture could you include something, like a ruler, so we can see just how large the item is.Thanks and keep up the good work.
what knitting? this is a Lego pyramid!
- Uncle NickI am looking forward to seeing your video. However, when we moved, the pyramid got wrecked, and I have failed to find the barbie.
What a great start. Your mummy looks very real. Here is a link to a fantastic YouTube video showing the making of a Lego Egyptian pyramid. Enjoy . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8JJxw2ArG0 I can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteGreat knitting. Next time you post a picture could you include something, like a ruler, so we can see just how large the item is.
ReplyDeleteThanks and keep up the good work.
what knitting? this is a Lego pyramid!
Delete- Uncle Nick
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to seeing your video. However, when we moved, the pyramid got wrecked, and I have failed to find the barbie.